Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Great food with great company

Nothing beats great food with great company. Tonight Juan and I met up with my cousin (who's in town from med school in the carribean), her husband and daughter, and my sister and her friend at Sake Toro. Sake Toro has the best sushi I've ever had in the metroplex. They say its Vegas-style sushi, but I have no idea what that means. I wish I took pictures, but I completely forgot about my camera. I'll try to remember to take more pictures.

Anyways, I highly recommend this place to any sushi lovers. Have a good night everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Where is this place... I love sushi... we should make a date of it if either of us ever have a free night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! This place is in Frisco. Its right next to Pizza Hut park. Hope you're doing well. I know this is a busy time of year for you.

    ReplyDelete