Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Agave, "Rossing", and Great Movie Night


A little update: We've been ghettofied with a new pool. Don't hate because its fantastic to layout in when the weather is permitting. Unfortunately the ground it a little unlevel. Maybe that's something we should work towards fixing. I'm feeling a goal for a savings account.

My sister, Belle, came over yesterday and asked Juan and I to go out to eat with her at Agave, the restaurant my sister, Kristeen, works and her boyfriend, Ziggy. She looked so cute and I found it a great opportunity to wear one of my new "rossing" finds. We're on a tight budget since we just got an above ground pool, so I definitely needed to ask if we can afford it. Juan agreed and I was stoked. I'm so glad he likes to eat just as much as I do. Agave never disappoints. Its great that my sister and Ziggy work there. It totally sucks that they can't have drinks there on their days off. They have the best margaritas. Margaritas are not generally my first choice for an alcoholic beverage, but at this place I wouldn't have it any other way. Sorry again for the lack of documentation. Since Juan may think I'm pregnant, I refrained myself from having a cocktail (this is the 2nd week in a row). Its almost time for me to take a pregnancy test, so stay tuned for the results.






Here is the fab find from "rossing". Definition of "rossing": shopping on a budget at a discount store like Ross, Marshalls, or TJmaxx. It can also be done at Forever 21, Target, or Walmart. In this particular "rossing" situation I was on a 2 item budget. I bought 2 dresses for $12.99 each.


This is the other fab find. Sorry for the poor pic taking. I took it by myself in the dresssing room mirror. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment